Welcome to St Colman's Catholic School, Home Hill
Education at its best
Here at St Colman’s Catholic School, our focus is the spiritual, physical, emotional and academic development of your child within a school community that experiences and expresses its Catholic faith.
Prep to Year 6 | co-educational | 85+ students
Our small school environment offers your child a supportive, spiritual and student-centred learning atmosphere, where students enjoy a sense of belonging that enables them to thrive.
Discover what our school can offer your family. Experience the St Colman’s community.
St Colman's Catholic School
Why choose a Catholic school?
Choosing a school is an important decision for your child and your family. With a strong focus on student wellbeing, inclusion and excellence in all pursuits, our school community is vibrant, proud and highly regarded within the wider community.
Catholic school students:
- experience belonging — We believe the best way for students to get the most out of their schooling is to feel connected to their peers, their teacher and their school community.
- experience opportunity — With access to excellent resources and expert teachers, we create real opportunities for students.
- experience the dedication — Our Catholic school teachers are dedicated to delivering the best faith-based educational experience to every student.
- experience our difference — Catholic schools focus on the whole child, encouraging growth in all aspects of a well-rounded education including social, spiritual, cultural, environmental, sporting, creative and academic.
- experience their best — Every student's 'best' is different, and we work collaboratively with parents to help students realise their potential.
St Colman’s dedicated staff nurture your child's spiritual, intellectual, physical, social and emotional growth, providing every student with a holistic education that develops their potential in a range of areas. Our teachers embrace ‘best practice' and the latest initiatives to educate children according to a multi-age philosophy, whilst also considering each child's unique abilities and needs.Read More