St Colman's School uses the Compass School Manager software and an important component of this software is the Compass Parent Portal. Each parent is issued with an individual login name and password for the Parent Portal.
The Parent Portal allows you to:
- view your child's timetable and the school calendar
- view up-to-date attendance information for your child
- enter details of upcoming absences or explain past absences or late arrivals for your son or daughter
- access your child's Semester Reports
- view a news feed of school announcements, alerts and updates
- communicate by email with your child's teachers
- update your contact details (email and mobile phone number)
The Parent Portal is a web-based system that can be accessed by clicking this link.
An app called Compass School Manager is also available for both iPhones/iPads (via the App Store) and Android phones/tablets (via the Google Play Store).
The browser version of the Parent Portal contains more features than the app. A brochure which provides more information about the Compass Parent Portal is available below for you to download.